Fast-track your way to a Rasa Developer Certification
The self-directed Rasa Certification Exam lets you earn a certification on your own time, no classroom hours required.
Are you an experienced Rasa developer looking to demonstrate your skills building AI assistants?
Now, you can earn a Rasa Developer Certification through the self-directed Rasa Certification Exam, a 60-question exam designed to test your knowledge of Rasa architecture, machine learning models, and building assistants. A passing exam score earns an official, downloadable PDF certificate from Rasa. The certification earned via the self-directed exam is equivalent to the certification earned via the Rasa Certification Workshop.
The self-directed certification bypasses the 7 hours of classroom instruction included with the Rasa Certification Workshop and allows experienced Rasa developers to test directly into a certification. We recommend the self-directed Certification Exam for Rasa developers with at least 6 months of experience with the Rasa stack.
Which certification option is right for me?
- Want to brush up on your skills before getting certified? The Rasa Certification Workshop includes 7 hours of online classroom instruction, followed by a 30-question exam. Participants who attend the workshop and pass the exam earn a Rasa Certification. If you’re brand new to Rasa and building assistants, we recommend the free Rasa for Beginners course as a prerequisite.
- Worked with Rasa before and want to test directly into a certification? The self-directed Rasa Certification Exam consists of a study guide and 60-question exam. Participants who pass the exam earn a Rasa Certification.
About the Rasa Certification Exam
The self-directed Rasa Certification Exam is administered online and consists of 60 multiple-choice questions designed to assess your understanding of Rasa Open Source, Rasa X, and building AI assistants. During the exam, you may refer to any publicly available resources, including the Rasa documentation, blog posts, and video tutorials. The material is based on the latest versions of Rasa Open Source and Rasa X.
Download the free Rasa Certification Exam Study Guide for an in-depth preview of the exam material.
- There is a 2 hour time limit to take the exam.
- You may save your work and resume the exam once you've begun.
- A passing score is 70% or above.
- You have 2 attempts per test registration to achieve a passing score.
- Upon passing the exam, you’ll have immediate access to your official certificate of achievement, available as a PDF.