September: Live Rasa Certification Workshop
We're planning our next live Rasa Certification Workshop. Space is very limited, sign-up to receive updates about when we've opened up spots.
When: Wednesday, September 22nd, and Thursday, September 23rd
Time: 8 am - 11:30 am PDT / 11 am - 2:30 pm EDT / 5 pm - 8:30 pm CEST
Get Rasa certified - this workshop covers everything from NLU theory to practical advice on getting an assistant into production. Space is very limited so save your spot now!
- Deep dive into NLU, and dialogue policies and management
- Intermediate custom actions and forms
- Conversation design and conversation driven development
- Connect your assistant to an external messaging channel
- Improve your assistant with Rasa X/ Enterprise
Certification: Participants with passing scores earn a Rasa Certification, demonstrating mastery in building Rasa assistants.
Live Slack Support and office hours: Workshop attendees will receive access to a workshop Slack where they can get all of their questions answered by Rasa instructors and Rasa engineers. Instructors will also host live office hours for registered attendees on the following days and times to help address any workshop setup questions:
- Tuesday, September 14th: 9 am PDT - 12 pm PDT
- Thursday, September 16th: 9 am PDT - 12 pm PDT
- Tuesday, September 21st: 9 am PDT - 12 pm PDT
Rasa supplies conversational AI infrastructure for a global community of developers, providing the tools to build chat- and voice-based contextual assistants. Rasa is powered by open source software and runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, across industries like healthcare, financial services, retail, and insurance.